1st Blog

So, this is my first blog on this website. I will admit that I got the idea from "Julie and Julia". Not that I'm going to go through a cookbook and give myself a deadline or anything like that. But, just to blog in general. By the way, it was a good, cute and funny movie; I didn't know it was based on a true story until the end. I meant, I knew about Julia Childs but not that Julie is real and that she really did set out to do her blogs and cook!



Anyway; that's my main problem: rambling! Although it helps for when you're writing essays on certain topics! So... what is this blog going to be about? Nothing special. Maybe I should concentrate on a specific topic like Julie did. But, the only thing that I can do well is write and... crochet/cross-stitch? Hey... maybe I can post every time I complete a project... if I can ever do that! I have only completed one cross-stitch project: one for my best friend, Rana when she gave birth to her son. It was sort of a birth record that I thought was too cute: a moon with a brown bear sleeping on the bottom of it holding a rattle. "A Star is Born". Well, I thought it was precious!

So, that's what I will do. I will post on my projects and maybe that will encourage me to finish them! Right now, I have several that are a work in progress: a Tigger picture to name a few! To not confuse those (and myself), I will post each project individually. In between posts, I guess I will blog about random things!

For those who read, I want to say right now thank you from the bottom of my heart for wasting a few minutes of your life reading my normal ramblings! Hopefully, I can get this blog on the move!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philly Life