good afternoon! First off, let me just say that the bed at the hotel is OUTSTANDING! I usually toss and turn throughout the night but I felt it; I didn't move an inch last night! I didn't get a full 8 hours but it was close enough and I felt well rested! The bed was so soft and comfortable that I debated if I was gonna get anything done today as planned! So, Albert and Kenny left around 9 this morning to play Yu-Gi-Oh; as of the post of this post, Albert is 0-2 and Kenny is 1-1. I stayed in the bed and watched a little bit of some College Game Day... okay I watched it all! I wanted to see if Corso would put on the elephant head and he did! I got up and showered and was dressed and ready around 12:30. Husband called around 12:38 and told me about their first round. I got a map from concierge (who has been very, very helpful) and I was at first going to do a little shopping. I don't know what happened but I got off track and just enjoyed the sites! My tour of d...
Forgot to mention that we're going to New Jersey for the weekend this weekend! It's for the Yu-Gi-Oh Shonen Jump Championships and it might be the very last one Konami will host. I'm kind of excited because this will be my first SJC but I'm not participating. I've become more of the collector/inventory specialist for the game, now. Now that my husband has been trading more and making more money so that he can buy more Yu-Gi-Oh, we're a few steps away from turning this into a full-blown business. I can see that the business of Yu-Gi-Oh is dwindling fast here in Southern Maryland but we want to try to save it. I won't talk strategies so I'll just leave it at this: some of these people simply don't know how to make the game work down here. I know that there are a lot of people in our area who plays but they have to travel all the way towards Rockville and B-More to play; it's just not right. Anyway; so, yeah, we're leaving in the morning which m...
Comments
Post a Comment