A Lil' About Me... okay; a LOT about me!

Just to let some of my readers (if any) know a little about myself. I am an advant (advent?) sports fanatic, especially when it comes to any and everything Memphis and/or Tennessee. I was born and raised Memphis, TN and so I religiously root for the Tigers, especially in basketball. I have rooted for them ever since the age of 5, and I still refer to them as "Memphis State".

Teams that I will root for, regardless of record and/or people on the team: Memphis Tigers, Duke Blue Devils basketball (both men and women), Tennessee Vols football, Tennessee Lady Vols basketball, Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies and Alabama Crimson Tide football; the ONLY reason is because my husband was raised in Alabama and he is a huge fan. Oh; and I do enjoy NASCAR: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is my favorite driver. I root for the Oakland Raiders only because I used to root for them back in the day (and I have to admit that they sport one of my favorite colors: black)!

Teams that I will cheer for only because of certain people: Minnesota Vikings (Brett Favre and Jared Allen), Baltimore Ravens (Ray Lewis) and Indianapolis Colts (Peyton Manning).

People that I respect and, therefore, root for them, personally: Vince Carter, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, Kevin Garnet, to name a few people off the top of my head! I have been a long-time fan of Jalen Rose as well so I always look forward to anything he does!

Other subjects: I enjoy writing stories, mainly fiction. I am the type of person who would rather laugh until I cry than cry until I get sick and so I try to put a lot of funny situations in my stories. My stories, right now, are for my personal pleasure, all because I am a 16 year old trapped in a 32 year old's body and have crushes on certain people! But, I have shared them with my family, mainly my sister-in-law and she enjoys them.

I also enjoy playing video games. I really enjoy RPGs, especially the Final Fantasy series. My list of game consoles: PSP Go, DS, Xbox 360, Playstation 1 and 2, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64. List of games: let's just say that I have quite a few! So, if you see Plancha Z3r0 in a Modern Warfare 2 match... that's me!

Back to being a 16 year old trapped in a 32 year old body: yes, that's true! It's one of the reasons why I get along better with teens than I do with people of my own age. I only have 2 friends who are really close to my age; even my husband is 4 years younger than myself! My other 2 friends are almost 10 years younger than me! I joke to others that I'm growing up in reverse: when I was a teenager, I was so worried about getting good grades that I didn't do what normal teens did the majority of the time. I also blame my mother for not letting me hang out as much, too! So, I didn't have my first club experience until I was 19! I wasn't able to hang out until I was old enough to do so!

So, to cut this before I make this into a story: that's what I'm about! I should've made this one my 1st post but, oh well! Anything else, feel free to post a comment and ask!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philly Life

1st Blog