It's Been A While...

Gotta love when this thing called life gets in the way of things! I know that I've been absent so I apologize.

First things first: the temperature blanket has been frogged. Maybe with another year approaching, I'll become serious about it once more. It was doomed from the start: I wasn't aware of a project like that until a month after it should've started. Then, I'm always finding better patterns to work with: I'm very indecisive when it comes to basically everything in my life.

I still have a lot of unfinished projects but the main priority is to finish my grandmother's blanket before her birthday. Hopefully, I'll post pictures of the progress soon. The pattern is called Sophie's Universe and it's a CAL (or a Crochet Along). I'm assuming that it was meant to last for a year, if not at least half a year. But it only took me a week to reach part 3; if I keep at it, I will reach my goal in time. 

That's basically it. Not much has happened since February. We have my husband's nephew living with us and to say that I'm not liking it is being nice. My sis-in-law gave birth to another baby girl back in June and she's adorable. I finally started on book three of my fanfiction series. Yeah; ho-hum stuff...

I want to start updating this thing once a week. I've got to get all of my unfinished projects together, take pictures and get back to work on them. *sighs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philly Life

1st Blog