Philly Life

It's really nice being here. I feel like I'm in a movie! Earlier today, I watched the world from the 7th floor and it was everything I had imagined from a 90s movie based in the big city! There were people trying to hail cabs, one-way traffic, police cars and people break-dancing in the park! I wanted to tape them but it was too dark!

Just now, I decided to look outside because I'm actually bored out of my mind frame, and saw a lesbian couple make out in the same park! It was really cute, actually! They were a very, VERY young couple; look like they were no older than high school seniors! I guess I've lived in a small town for way too long; I actually got excited to see people walking around and hanging out at this time of night! Okay, okay; it's a Friday but even on a Friday in Lex Park, unless it's payday weekend, there's no one out in the streets! Then again, there isn't a huge downtown area to hang around as there is!

I'm excited for my "adventure" tomorrow; I wwant to do as much as I can but I know that it won't happen! What may end up happening is that I will stay in the room until noon and make my way out; to even get a tour of the downtown area, I'm gonna have to start out around 8 or 9 in the morn! It'll tire me out but then I can rest up, buy an outfit and head to the club/bar that is next door tomorrow night! We'll see how tomorrow plays out! In the meantime, I'm waiting for the pizza delivery! I think I might need to get in the bed if I'm gonna tour Philly the way I want to tomorrow! I think we're gonna come back for our anniversary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Blog